Load cell transmitter 1945 converts the outputs from 4 load cells connected in parallel to a USB signal. It was developed for the self-checkout industry but has applications wherever a high stability, high-accuracy, fast responding weight is required. Ideal for OEM use in batch weighing, weighing boxes for shipping, self-checkout in stores, checkweighing on picking lines and other warehouse tasks. Scale capacity and graduation size can be chosen with the free software app, as well as other parameters (see picture). The app can be used as a stand-alone computer-based display for occasional or lab use. The app also supports calibration and a second screen monitors the returned values while sending commands to the transmitter. This enables software developers to verify commands for use in OEM applications.
- USB high resolution (24 bits) transmitter with native USB or virtual comm port connection to computers.
- Requires USB cable with USB type B connection at transmitter end.
- Resolution is 50,000 counts with less than 1/2 graduation noise.
- Advanced, fast responding filter reduces noise even further while giving fast settling.
- PC app verifies USB connection, allows scale setup and calibration.
- Readout or usage software not supplied.
- User manual gives full instructions, command set and how to retrieve readings from the transmitter.