Low Profile Shear Force Load Cell CLC-1 can be used in various applications in addition to silo and hopper weighing.
- Capacity ranges – 250, 500, 1000 and 2000 kN
- Other capacities on request
- Very low profile
- High long-term stability and repeatability
- Operating temperature range –40 to +80°C (+125°C with optional Teflon cable)
- 10 m special cable. Option: Load cell with connector
- Yellow Chromate Zinc plated steel
- Protection class IP67
- Load cell can be customized to a large variety in dimensions and capacities
- Customized adaptor plates and other mounting assemblies on request
- Silo and hopper weighing
- Tundish weighing
- Various applications in steel mills and foundries
- Industrial applications
The model CLC-1 is a very low profile load cell, working according to the shear force principle (no membrane), ideally suited for applications in harsh environments.
Due to the special design, the CLC-1 load cell is insensitive against side loading and other interfering effects.
Because of the optional high operating temperature range of –40 up to +125°C, the CLC-1 load cell is suitable for use in steel mills and foundries.
Due to the high repeatability and high long-term stability, the load cell supplies very good results, even after perennial use.
Protection class IP67 gives an excellent protection against dust and moisture.